WILL THE BLUE JACKETS EVER STOP GIVING UP A PROMISING LEAD
WILL THAT EVER STOP HAPPENING
if you’re in your 20s and your mom is still regularly cooking your meals, doing your laundry, and making your bed for you, I don’t wanna fuckin know you
Six simple rituals:
1. Drink a glass of water when you wake up. Your body loses water while you sleep, so you’re naturally dehydrated in the morning. A glass of water when you wake helps start your day fresh.
2. Define your top 3. Every morning ask yourself, “What are the top three most important tasks that I will complete today?” Prioritizes your day accordingly and don’t sleep until the Top 3 are complete.
3. The 50/10 Rule. Solo-task and do more faster by working in 50/10 increments. Use a timer to work for 50 minutes on only one important task with 10 minute breaks in between. Spend your 10 minutes getting away from your desk, going outside, calling friends, meditating, or grabbing a glass of water.
4. Move and sweat daily. Regular movement keeps us healthy and alert. It boosts energy and mood, and relieves stress.
5. Express gratitude. Gratitude fosters happiness. Each morning, think of at least five things you’re thankful for. In times of stress, pause and reflect on these things.
6. Reflect daily. Bring closure to your day through 10 minutes of reflection. Asks yourself, “What went well?” and “What needs improvement?”❞
nope. it’s that whole ‘I don’t want to meet Levar Burton, I just want his autograph’ thing - what if I embarrass myself? what if they’re a total asshole? what if both happens? what if it’s just uncomfortable?
EVEN IF IT WAS AN ACTUAL CHANCE ENCOUNTER
I WOULD PROBABLY JUST NOT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL AND PRETEND I DIDN’T KNOW WHO THEY WERE/BE NONCHALANT ABOUT WHO THEY WERE
I think it’s a toss up between Jeff Carter and Alec Martinez? like, watching Carter play is fucking beautiful but MARTINEZ SCORED THE GOAL THAT WON THE CUP AND I WAS SO TIRED I WAS ALMOST ASLEEP BUT THEN HE SCORED THAT AND I DIDN’T SLEEP FOR ANOTHER TWO HOURS I WAS SO EXCITED
my favorite moment that I actually saw as it happened is, again, when alec martinez scored that goal but another favorite moment is every time sergei bobrovsky saves a goal - like, there are so many shots taken AND HE ALMOST ALWAYS GETS THEM